PDA

View Full Version : toddler

ugachick12
10-17-2006, 02:02 PM
I am looking for a toddler bag for my 22 month old to take to school. Please help with suggestions. My diaper bag is too big!

Thanks-
Paige

tigeratty
10-21-2006, 03:45 PM
I just got one of the childrens place mini backpacks for $7.00 on clearance. The toddlers in my two year old's class love to put on back packs and walk around. While I don't need a bag for daycare, this would be a cute option if you aren't sending that much every day or just keeping a change of clothes and hats/gloves. He could eventually wear it to school himself.

Another reason why I got it is I think it helps toddlers mentally get ready to go bye bye (and adjust to a change in circumstances) if they have accessories like coats, hats, etc. to put on. My son will put my purse on his arm and say bye bye. So I thought I'd get him something of his own to go bye bye with.

tmrbwilson1998
10-22-2006, 07:22 PM
I agree with a little backpack - it helped DS when he would go to church nursery at 18 months...he proudly put his backpack on and was ready to go!

:)
Tina

PS You could always use a LE Little Tripper if you wanted more of a Mommy-style bag!