PDA

View Full Version : LeSportsac Deluxe Everyday Bag - opinions?

JennM
10-19-2006, 02:29 PM
I'm considering ordering this bag. It's hard to judge what all it will hold, though, based on the website description, and there's not a store close to me where I can check it out in person. I would need it to hold a few diapers and wipes, a couple of disposable changing pads, a sippy cup and a snack container or two, a few SMALL toys/books, possibly a couple of random odds and ends, depending on the season, and my wallet, cell phone, and keys. Any thoughts or advice? Thanks!

KHF
10-20-2006, 06:45 AM
You could definitely fit all of that and more in a Deluxe Everyday. I have one in the Savoy print, and it's great. It's got a little more organization than in most LeSportsac bags. LSS are one of my favorite brands of bags. I have 2 that I use as diaper bags (the Deluxe Everyday and Medium Weekender) and a hobo that I use as a purse.

If you are on the babybags yahoo group, I know there are 2 people with one for sale right now. One is a really pretty fall paisley with brown straps and one is a more springy Park print with pink straps.

Kirsten
DD Laurel - 8.22.2005

JennM
10-20-2006, 11:43 AM
Thanks so much! My request to join the group is pending.

ckleist
10-20-2006, 01:44 PM
I've got both the deluxe messenger and the everyday...the messenger worked great as a diaperbag, and the everyday is good for toddler or short trips. Very lightweight, good organization, and machine washable! My only complaint is there isn't a place to hold sippy cups in the everyday, you could get by with a sippy cup in the side pocket on the messenger.

You can check here for pics to get a better idea:
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/c_kleist/album/576460762318106041#page1
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/c_kleist/album/576460762318097906#page1

Lilysmom06
10-20-2006, 08:17 PM
I also have the Deluxe Messenger bag, and I love it! I had been looking for a messenger bag for months, and the is by far the best diaper bag I have tried! IT has room for everything (and I pack alot!), is so lightweight, and machine washable too! Bottles fit in the side zip pockets, but are a bit tight. Overall I am soooo happy with it, and I tried ALOT of bags.

tiapam
10-27-2006, 07:19 PM
I use the Deluxe Everyday as a purse/diaper bag. It is mostly my stuff, but I always keep a diaper and wipes in an inside zipper pocket. If I need to bring more stuff for DD I can usually stuff it in. If not, I bring a LE Little Tripper or our lunch bag. I do put sippy cups and water bottles in one of the big pockets when I need to. This bag works well for me. I think it should hold everything you listed. One of the large compartments unzips to expand.

HTH.

-Pam

DD - Two years old!