PDA

View Full Version : Best stylish backpack?

mykidsmom
10-25-2006, 07:48 PM
I will have a newborn and 2 year old in November. I have the Fleurville ST and the PPB Boxy backpack but it is too unstructured to be worn as a backpack in my opinion. Can someone recommend a stylish backpack? I think I may need to be hands free once the newborn gets here.
Thanks!

asmith130
10-26-2006, 05:45 AM
I really like the Ju-ju- be packabe! My girls are 13mo apart so I've used a bp for over a year now, just recently switching to the Lexie Barnes Darling. With #3 coming soon I'll be using my packabe again for sure!

It has great organization, outside sippy cup pockets, really a space for everything. It is deep so seldom used items can go at the bottom - extra clothes or blanket or whatever...

Have fun deciding!

tmrbwilson1998
10-26-2006, 07:56 PM
I second the Packabe! I began with a LE triple compartment bp, which is GREAT, but wanted something more stylish (I had a 2.5yo and newborn DD at the time). I switched to the Packabe. My only wish would be padded straps, though they are not too much of a bother. I love the organization and depth of the bag, the cup holders, the Mommy pockets, and the deceptive look of the bag - it looks pretty compact yet holds as much as my huge PBU! It is also machine washable - a huge bonus for the goo that collects in dipe bags!

I love that thing, can you tell?!

HTH a little!
Tina

mykidsmom
10-26-2006, 08:57 PM
What pattern Ju-Ju Packabe did you all buy?

floridamommy
10-26-2006, 09:30 PM
style-wise...the Posh Baby Ultimate has some great prints, but it is definitely pretty big. Mine did not end up working for us, but I sure did like to look at it. :)

samantha546
10-27-2006, 01:02 AM
I'd say Packabe, Darling or even the Fleurville A7. I just got the Fleurville DJ bag and I'm not all that impressed-- plus, it's not really backpack, per se.

tmrbwilson1998
10-27-2006, 11:47 AM
I have a Lush Paisley Packabe and had a Perky Perennials Be All...I think the patterns are a bit loud, but I was wanting something fun, so there ya go!

Lexie Barnes will be coming out with a backpack-style dipe bag sometime in the near future...the Darling is fantastic, as is the SS, so if you like her styling, you might like her bp, too!