PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried the new PPB Touring Tote?

beachmommy
10-29-2006, 04:52 PM
I just saw that PPB came out with a new bag called the Touring Tote. Anyone have one yet? How much do they hold? How does it attach to the stroller?

samantha546
10-30-2006, 02:31 AM
They're great! Super cute and looks just like a purse. It holds about the same amount as.. a Coach Hobo? LOL. It holds less than a Sling Tote, less than a Boxy Backpack but more than the Toddler Tote. I don't need to carry much anymore but it does have good "stuffablility".

It has stroller attachments. Kind of a pain to take the straps off and then clip the stroller attachments so I made it work by not having to remove the straps.

tribegirl3
10-30-2006, 10:44 AM
Is this a good bag for a toddler and baby? I need to carry 2 size 4 dipes, 4-5 size 1 dipes, a sippy cup, wipes case, snacks, change of clothes for the baby, wallet and cell phone. Do you think it would all fit in the PPB TT?

Thanks!

smzapalac
11-01-2006, 04:11 PM
I tried to find this bag online, but no luck. Have you seen it in stores? If so I would love to check it out.

daniele_ut
11-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Here you go:

http://www.petuniapicklebottom.com/collections/original/touringtotes/

smzapalac
11-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Thanks!

mommy2_1boy
11-02-2006, 03:09 PM
I just got mine for my birthday and love it! I also don't take the strap off when attaching it to the stroller and that seems to work well. It fits a lot but not as much as we would need for a long day out. In my diaper bag I carry a wristlet, 4 size 3 diapers, 2 size 5 diapers, a change of clothes for the girls (a onesie and a pair of leggings) and a t-shirt for my son. It fits all that well but I don't think it would hold a lot of sippys and bottles.

If we're going out for a long day of shopping I pack our Lands End DIA with the bigger items and leave it in the car.