PDA

View Full Version : I love my Dash, will I love a Duo?

megs4413
11-10-2006, 12:26 PM
I'm expecting #2 soon and will be making the move to a Ingelsina Twin Swift (tandem stroller) which means i need to replace the Dash I love with something suitable for a tandem....that's the Duo right? will i love my Duo like i Love my dash? i love that there are easily accessible pockets right in the front. i love clipping it onto the stroller. i love being able to get her cup right away or snack..or whatever it is..and i love that my bag stands up when full. i love the long shoulder strap so i can sling it over me while i'm wrestling with her....

should i look into any other options? or is the duo my best bet? TIA!

nfowife
11-10-2006, 12:56 PM
The Dash will still work well on the twin swift because it has 3 handles, so you'd hang the dash on one side. The double duo is the one made for double strollers, and it is nice, but very wide. Like I personally could never carry it around it is just too big! I'd check out the measurements of the double duo (not to be confused with the single duo) before you take the plunge. The nice thing about the swift is the 3 handles- the middle handle means you can hang prety much any bag on it still. You might want to look into something like the skip hop saddlebag- you can attach that to the side of the swift with a drink and her snacks/toys and it is very accessible, and won't weigh down your bag with all your baby necessities.

megs4413
11-10-2006, 04:07 PM
great idea! thanks!!!!