PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Dude or Urban Combi Sling or Skip Hop Dash or similar?

ciaobella
11-15-2006, 09:11 PM
I *think* that I have narrowed it down to these two bags ... any reviews to share? I am planning on getting an Emmie Case too.

I will be packing for 2 boys - a newborn and a 2.5 year old.

What I will likely carry:

A change of clothes for each
A hat for each
A sippy cup
A small bottle (I will be nursing, so usually don't need this)
Diapers
Pull Ups
Wipes
Diaper Cream, Tylenol etc in a small bag (kept inside main compartment)
Burp Cloths
Receiving Blanket
Toddler Snacks / Juice Boxes
Sun screen
Bug Spray

Can anyone share real life experiences with these bags?

Am I crazy to think all of this will fit in one of these bags? I do not want the bag to look over stuffed. Should I expand my search - I know I that want a messanger strap.

For quick trips the bag will be in the car and I will just grap the Emmie Case, but I want a bag that can hold all of these things that can at a minimum be comfy to carry when I need all of it (longer outings where it is more difficult to go back to the car, if needed).

Thanks!

megs4413
11-16-2006, 12:30 AM
here's what i can pack in my dash:

my wallet, phone, keys in the zippered "mommy pocket".

sunscreen, hand sanitizer, and sunglasses in the front velcro pocket.

a sippy in the outside pocket and a bottle in the other outside pocket

diapers (usually 6), wipes (a refill resealable pack), and rash cream

a change of clothes for DD (shirt, pants, socks)

three books (for DD's entertainment)

a stuffed animal (usually Uniqua)

toddler snacks (goldifsh in a snack cup, gerber graduates diced apples, arrowroot cookies)

tylenol, bandaids, other first aid type stuff in the other front velcro pocket

the only thing i think would be a problem is the receiving blanket/burp cloths. you might be able to fit them but since i only have one kid so far, i haven't tried. i can pack my bag and take a pic for you with a couple burp cloths and a receiving blanket....i bet it would fit but you might have to take out the uniqua! and the books...