PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest site to get Mothership?

chrisg20
12-05-2006, 03:12 PM
I've finally decided to get a Mothership. I like it a lot! Anyone know where online is the cheapest to go to buy one? I know ebay probably, but right now they have slim pickings!

Thanks!
Chris

SammyeGail
12-05-2006, 03:24 PM
Call their 1-800 number on their website and ask about their seconds. If you don't mind a little flaw, they are half-priced plus shipping. The flaws are minor, the last one I got the key fob was sewn on slightly crooked.

I have 2 mini-motherships and LOVE them. You can hang them on your stroller where as a regular sized one you can't. Just something to think about.

Also, be sure the say 'seconds', one guy got all offended when I referred to them as irregulars, lol!

Some other (non flaws) bags are on sale right now anyway. Just give them a call, everyone I've talked to there has been super nice!

Samantha

chrisg20
12-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Thanks Samantha! I called, but they don't have any patterns I'm interested in right now, so I'll call back soon.

I thought about the mini, but its just too small for me with 2 kids. I actually tried the Mothership on my double tandem and it fits, so that won't be a problem. But thanks for the heads up!

Chris