PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville ST vs. Mothership... better for 2 kids?

chrisg20
12-06-2006, 02:06 PM
Okay, I have searched the boards to find some info on this "dilema" but I still can't decide! I bought a Mothership in Gold Flower and I love it. I was debating in the store b/w the MS and the Sling Tote, which I really liked too. I just think it seemed a tiny bit too small for 2 kids. I have a 2yo and am due in 2 weeks w/ #2. We aren't potty training yet, so we will be carrying diapers/pullups for 2 for at least another 6-9 mos if not longer.

My old bag was a Land's End Little Tripper/Day Tripper and I liked it, but I always had it stuffed- and that was for only 1 kid! The ST doesn't seem to have that much more room in it... does it?

Please help! Thanks for your input!

Chris

SammyeGail
12-06-2006, 04:15 PM
I have twins but couldn't handle a big bag. I've used my sling tote alot, but like my mini-mothership more.

I just pack 2 bags, one left in the car with extra diapers, etc and the one I carry with everything I will need until I get back to the car. We've been at the park or mall and had to go back to the car to get something, but personally I just can't do the big bag thing.

Gold Flower is my favorite Fleurville pattern!!!

Samantha

chrisg20
12-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Thanks for replying, Samantha! How does the mini-mothership compare to the sling tote size wize?

Thanks.