PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville Mini Mothership vs Sling Tote

mykidsmom
12-13-2006, 10:55 PM
I have the sling tote but now that I have a new baby and a 2 year old, I would like a bit bigger of a bag. I am not a heavy packer but just need a bit more room. Does anyone know if the Mini Mothership holds more then then ST? If you have the mini mothership bag, what do you like/dislike about it. (I don't like the regular mothership b/c it is too heavy and too huge.)

Thanks!

mom2jacknkatie
12-16-2006, 10:20 AM
I have both and I can fit more in the ST than in the MM, maybe because it's deeper. The MM doesn't hold its shape as well as the ST but I have the leopard print--no vinyl--so it's soft (and a lot lighter), not stiff at all so that may be why. I love the leopard print (which is why I got the MM) but I don't love the bag. I'm not liking the flap top. If I pack too much it doesn't close. If I pack too little, The bag looks slouchy--if that makes sense. I do like the side pockets on the MM (I miss that on the ST). Anyway HTH a little.

Rach3975
12-16-2006, 07:05 PM
I've seen the Mini Mothership, and I didn't like the strap. It was too short for me to wear messenger style without having the bag too high under my arm. I'm not sure whether Fleurville considers it an adjustable strap, but it only seems to adjust a few inches.