PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Duo or Dash?

bradytyler
01-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Finally decided on the right bag for me but I'm having trouble choosing between the Duo style or the Dash style. If you own a Skip Hop bag I would love to hear your opinions.

I would just be using it for errands, day trips, restaurants. Probably a change of clothes, diaper/wipes, bottles... maybe a couple purse items I can't live without.

Thanks!

Momof3Labs
01-02-2007, 09:46 PM
I've owned the Duo, Expo and Dash. The Dash is the easiest to pack since it is more horizontal than vertical. The Duo won't stand on its own, and you really have to dig to get to the bottom. The Expo is a little better on the standing part, but still a lot of digging like the Duo.

I'd say that the Dash has the most universal appeal.

bubbaray
01-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Yup, agree with Lori. I have a Duo and 2 Dashes and have played with the Expo IRL. I like the Dash the best.

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: c/s 01/2007

bradytyler
01-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Thanks, that's good to know! I was kind of leaning towards the Dash because it seems a little thicker.

Now I can't decide on a color! ;-)

BayAreaMom
01-03-2007, 01:32 PM
I have the Duo now and want a Dash. I agree with the pp that the duo has a shape that makes it hard to use- it's a tad bit too narrow, and too tall. But, i love everything else- the pockets, straps, etc.

Usually the Dash's are $64 and most sites offer free shipping. Does anyone know of a retailer with a coupon code that would work on them? I am looking for one in red.

Thanks
Darcy

bradytyler
01-03-2007, 06:30 PM
you can get it at babycenter.com for $10 off with a coupon... i don't know the coupon code but i remember seeing coupons in their free magazine when i was at the doctor's last week. they have limited colors but i'm pretty sure they have red.

bradytyler
01-03-2007, 06:33 PM
you can get it at babycenter.com for $10 off with a coupon... i don't know the coupon code but i remember seeing coupons in their free magazine when i was at the doctor's last week. they have limited colors but i'm pretty sure they have red.

abharrington
01-07-2007, 05:08 PM
can i access the coupon online? If so, where do i get it?
Thanks!

Amanda