PDA

View Full Version : Skip*Hop Pronto?

newdad407
01-09-2007, 06:42 AM
New dad looking for unisex gear. Seen some discussion of Skip*Hop Duo/Dash/Expo. Any one have experience with the Pronto as a short trip bag? Looking for combo of style and function.

julieakc
01-09-2007, 11:28 PM
I have a Pronto and I think it is a great product. It might work for you since Dad's don't carry as much as us mom's :D

It can easily fit 2-4 diapers, wipes case on the inside (in their respective pockets) and a couple of small items in the exterior zipper pocket....cell phone, keys, maybe a small wallet.

If you're looking for something that can also hold snacks, hat, or any extra items the Pronto won't do that.

The Skip Hop bags are great and very dad-friendly IMO. I have both a Dash and a Duo in addition to the Pronto.

HTH,
Julie

Niki_n_Abby
01-10-2007, 09:25 AM
I considered the Pronto but ultimately went with the Patemm Pad. I wanted a larger changing pad that would cover everything my baby could touch. I got the large pad with pockets and can fit 8 size 2 diapers(4 diapers each in 2 pockets), a travel case of wipes and a onsie and still fold it up and close it. It is bulky with this much stuff in it but it still closes. I usually only bring that many diapers if I'm going to be out all day so it is much less bulky with fewer diapers. It isn't really a quick trip bag in that I still need a bag to hold bottles, snacks, etc, but I do grab it when I'm running into the grocery store and leave everything else in the car.

Niki