PDA

View Full Version : selling diaper bag to a friend, how much?

cchavez
01-09-2007, 04:19 PM
My friend is interested in my T&L backpack. I bought in EUC off babybags for 65.00 shipped. I used it for about 4-5 months....The bag had one tiny smudge and scratch on the flap when I bought it. It also had a small holes on the corners of of the front packet. Since then the holes are much bigger and the string/cord to close the bag is frayed.....how much would you ask? 50 shipped? Is that to much? 45.00 shipped? TIA!

hudsonam
01-10-2007, 12:55 PM
It depends on how close of a friend she is. Good friend, I'd say $40 shipped. Aquaintance, maybe $45 shipped. I guess that's not much of a difference. :P

I just sold my practically new T&L backpack for only $45 shipped. :( It was so worth more then that, but I just couldn't get rid of it!

babybear
01-11-2007, 07:58 PM
I would say you would have a hard time selling it for $40-$45 on baby bags since it is in worse condition. I would say sell it even less. It really depends on the actual size of the holes.

HTH,

cchavez
01-11-2007, 08:24 PM
I offered it to her for 40 shipped and she is very interested.....sound fair??? I sent her pics and was very descriptive of the flaws.....