PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to I'm Still Me Bags?

deannamorrison
01-17-2007, 07:48 PM
Are these still around?

maurenemm
01-18-2007, 10:07 AM
They still have their website, www.imstillme.com. I'm on their mailing list (email) but hardly ever get anything from them. I believe the last email said they were no longer doing most of the custom totes and they were auctioning some leftovers on ebay. (Nothing on ebay right now.) They've gotten into making these bib things too. It seems like they've really expanded the number of stores where you can buy their products. So they're probably focused more on mass production.

I'd still think their bags are nice looking (but never bought one.)

Maria K
01-18-2007, 10:28 PM
I hardly EVER get an email from them (I'm on their mail list and own one of their bags) but I *just* got one. Here's part of the email...

HUGE 30% OFF SUPER BAG SALE...

Need a diaper bag? Now's the time to buy! All of our current tote and satchel diaper bags are now on sale to make room for our 2007 designs and patterns. Visit www.imstillme.com to find savings of 30% on all diaper bags! This won't last long so stock up while you can!

I'mStillME!...Our Brush With Fame...

The Oopcs! are in celebrity hands and they are buying more! Celebs like Gwen Stefani, Brad and Angelina and Gwyneth Paltrow all received Oopcs! when their little ones arrived...now they want more. I was shocked to get an order the other day for 9 Oopcs...6 for Moses (Martin/Paltrow) and 3 for a shower gift that Gwyneth was going to give to a good friend. I am always happy to know that people like our products and from the reviews we've gotten the Oopcs! are a favorite of celebs and non-celebs alike! Check them out at http://imstillme.com/oopc_.html

Email also talked about new designs for 07 and a trade show they're going to be at ... so yes, I think they're going to be shown in more retail locations.

What timing your post was!

- Maria