PDA

View Full Version : Lightweight organizer wallet?

Globetrotter
01-21-2007, 09:49 PM
I have an organizer wallet, but the wallet itself is SO heavy that it weighs me down! Any suggestions for lightweight wallets that have loads of organizer features?

Kris

Twin Mom
01-22-2007, 10:17 PM
I think you probably need to post more details as to what you want to carry in your wallet so people can make recommmendations. It would really depend on if you just want to hold money and credit cards or other things too.

Globetrotter
01-22-2007, 10:45 PM
Of course :)

I have a lot of stuff in my wallet, everything from credit cards to gift cards to frequent shopper cards to health care cards, in addition to money and IDs! Oh, I also keep receipts - I periodically go through and keep old ones in a file at home, but I still carry a lot of stuff with me.

Kris

julieakc
01-22-2007, 11:14 PM
I bought one at Target a couple of years ago and love it...TONS of orgainzation and not too heavy. I don't see it online, and since it's been a couple of years they might not carry it anymore, but you might take a look at Target and see what they have.

LD92599
01-23-2007, 06:56 AM
I'd look at something Vera Bradley since they are so soft, pliable, etc! Nothing specific in mind, just VB in general (maybe her wallet on a string?).

Laura
Mom to Will

http://b4.lilypie.com/BhyBm5.png

Globetrotter
01-24-2007, 10:02 PM
Those are really cute and lightweight! Great idea. Thanks!

Kris