PDA

View Full Version : skip hop dash or ju ju be-all?

natmurr
01-22-2007, 10:45 PM
we just found out we are expecting #3, and I am splurging on a new bag. I want something kind of structured (somewhere between floppy and a box), with a fold-over front flap that will stay closed, and with enough space for all the stuff I would need for a full day, but still small enough that it doesn't feel like overkill for a trip to the grocery store.

Obviously there is a big price difference in these 2 options. Is one that much better than the other? As I said, this is my splurge so I don't mind spending the $$$ for best quality/functionality.

Oh yeah - I refuse to carry a purse, and a diaper bag so whatever I get must have "mommy space" for all my stuff too!

Any opinions would be appreciated!

Thanks
Natalie

feierabend35
01-27-2007, 11:42 AM
I had a Dash and sold it and my Be All is the bag we use the most. I LOVE the compartment inside the flap, that is where I keep all my stuff- wallet, cell phone, etc. I just love this bag and it is decently structured. JMO, though. :) Good luck with your decision.

eyeblaura
01-27-2007, 10:36 PM
I have the be-all and love it. I haven't had a dash but the be-all can hold quite a bit without being huge and has enough pockets to be organized. I also like that the inside is lined in a light color so it doesn't become a black hole.

Laura

megs4413
01-28-2007, 02:58 PM
i love my Dash and had many of the same considerations that you do. the mommy pouch (there's a zippered pocket that i use for my stuff) is perfect for holding my wallet/keys/etc. and has a zipper. i use the front pockets for stuff i need to get to quickly. i love putting a sippy cup on the outside and i can pack a dang ton of stuff in it. i also like that it will stand on its own. i don't think you can go wrong between these two options, but price was a consideration for me and the Dash has been great. HTH!