PDA

View Full Version : Kipling East West Work bag

mymomsays
01-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Hi, I've never seen this one posted here before so I wanted to let others know about it. I searched long and hard to find a diaper bag that my husband would love (he's even pickier than I am). We finally got the Kipling Kitty East West Work Bag. (On ebags they call it Becky, but I think it's Kitty):

http://www.ebags.com/kipling/becky_east_west_workbag_discontinued_colors/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=73550

It has tons of very usable pockets inside and out, a top zipper (my favorite--I dislike fumbling with messenger-style flaps when I've got a baby on my hands as well), adjustable strap, bright interior lining, holds a ton, and doesn't weigh much. My husband likes to pack lots of stuff. Me less so (for myself I recently purchased a My Royal Heinie diaper/wipes holder).

It comes with a laptop sleeve that fits my 13" laptop; I use that with another tote bag. It doesn't come with a bottle cooler or changing pad of course but those are easily and cheaply found elsewhere. On a typical trip, my husband packs it with a minimum of: 3 disposables, 1 Fuzzi Bunz cloth diaper, wipes, powder & Aquaphor, change of clothes, changing pad, Kleen Kanteen sippy, snacks, several books, sweater, and often a separate bottle cooler bag. It's a deceptively roomy bag.

The red is beautiful, and it wears well.

Hope this helps someone else on a diaper bag search.