PDA

View Full Version : best bag for bugaboo?

elismummy
02-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Hi there,
I have been doing some reading but was wondering if you all wouldn't mind sharing your opinion on what diaper/stroller bag is the best for use with a bugaboo? I read through the old posts and it seems like a lot of people like the skip hop bags for their versatility in using as a stroller bag and a diaper bag. If I want to use it mainly as a stroller bag (I have the lands end DIA and LT to use for diaper bags) is the duo a beter choice than the dash, or do people still like the dash better? I read one post that said that the duo might do better holding Mommy drinks. . . please let me know what you think!
Thanks a lot!

magentasageviolet
02-06-2007, 06:04 PM
I really like my PPB Touring Tote as a stroller bag and I use it with my Bugaboo. It is definatly a diaper bag/stroller bag and I use it for both.

The attachments for the stroller are nice because they Velcro around the stroller handle and then you clip the bag on. I have used them for other bags as well. I just leave them on my stroller and clip things on and off of them. :)

Sorry I couldn't give you more info on the Skip Hop but I don't have one of those...

Good luck with your search!

Cindi

shoppinggal
02-06-2007, 08:00 PM
I agree that the duo works better for the Bugaboo than the dash - the flap from the dash hits the handlebar and it's hard to open. Overall I don't like Skip Hops with the Bugaboo b/c they slide down. I have the Cameleon and the discontinued Bugaboo Bag Clips don't fit and bags just slide down. If you have a Frog a bag hangs better b/c of where the hand brake is located on the handle.

Personally I've been using the stroller hookz that I got online from kiwikid with my Jessica Bumble Bag. With the Hookz you can use most bags like the PPB and other pretty bags. Plus the attachments stay on and you just click the bag on and off as needed. Great for getting in and out of cars. I tried the stroller hookz for the SH but they hung too low IMO.

Another option is the Fleurville sling totes which have rubberized stroller attachments that hang nicely.

elismummy
03-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Thanks for getting back to me.

I am really interested in mainly the cupholder feature and a few other little things to tuck in.

Looked at the duo here and seems like a better option than the dash, but I still wonder if there is another option. Something that gives me the ability to hold a cup/water bottle and store a few things without having the whole "bag" bulkiness. . .

any ideas?

Thanks!
Kati