PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Bag for Hubby for V-Day

ChrissyJames
02-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Hi - My husband is staying home with DD this year, and is hating living with my Shanghai Kecci bag (it is khaki, but apparently, a little too girly even for him!). I was thinking about getting him a new bag for V-day. Our girl is 15 months old. I am looking at the Zooper Everyday diaper bag online - has anybody seen these in real life? I have been trying to find a skip hop dash on sale somewhere (to no avail) as those also look "manly" but again, never dealt with them in real life. It would be nice for him to be able to strap it to our stroller as they use it alot (if it matters, it is a grey and black Phl & Teds).

Thanks to all!

ChrissyJames
02-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Okay - question re colour. Do you think the charcoal SH dash with baby blue piping is too girly for a man? be honest - I am going to order online.

julieakc
02-11-2007, 08:55 PM
No, not at all. I have this color combo and IMO, the piping is barely noticable...the charcoal is what really stands out. It is such a small part of the bag....and it is blue after all. It's a nice color combo IMO and a great choice for your DH. I love the Dash.

heatherlynn
02-13-2007, 07:16 AM
Not sure if you ordered yet, but what about an Overland Equipment? Or an LLBean Large Touring bag? Good luck!

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04
dd 11/05