PDA

View Full Version : Looking for smaller diaper bag similar to Little Tripper. How about Bean?

colleenfs
02-11-2007, 01:02 PM
I have a Little Tripper, and I like it pretty well, but it is so stiff! Any other recommendations for a smaller bag? I need to be able to carry minimal supplies for my 18 month old, a small wallet purse, and EpiPens/Benadryl for my 5 year old. Thanks!

ETA: How does this regular sized LL Bean bag compare to the LT? I already have the actual Bean diaper bag which I think is the same size as the large one, yes?
http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&categoryId=35996&sc1=Search&feat=sr

~Colleen
Julia, 1-10-02
Emma, 7-27-05

“When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies."

DAKnits
02-13-2007, 02:42 AM
Look at the overland bags ... the Overland Donner holds a little less than the LT, but you can still fit a fair amount in it, and it's not stiff. I had the same question awhile back.

I have the LL Bean large diaper bag, but I heard the regular size is about the same as the LT. I think someone did a comparison of those two bags if you check the archives.

HTH!

chubbycheeks
02-13-2007, 07:41 PM
I second the Overland Bags, I have had the Donner and the Austin and loved them both!

suzhatch1
02-14-2007, 12:49 AM
I'd recommend the Overland Donner as well. ;)

Also, how about a Silver Line Swagg? It's small & also converts to a mini backpack.

The Lexie Barnes Gem (just released) is their newest small, quick trip bag.

Suz :)

mrskingred
02-25-2007, 10:06 AM
I've been using the Donner as my only bag with my now 7mo DS. It works great for short outings, and has plenty of organisation. I have a roll-up diaper pad that I fit into one of the two bottle holders.