PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Bag Recs for Toddler and Baby?

daisysue62
02-20-2007, 09:14 PM
I have a Fleurville Sling Tote that I've been using since my DD was 6 months old and I love it! I'm expecting baby #2 this fall and I'm not sure that the ST will be large enough for everything I'll need for two kids. I like the looks of the ST, I like how easy it is to get into the side pockets and that the middle pocked zippers. I like that I have an entire pocket for my stuff and it's separate and easy to access. I like that I can hang it on the back of the stroller and that I can either carry it over my shoulders or like a messenger bag. I have a Wendy Bellissimo diaper bag that is messenger bag style and I don't like the flap that covers the 3 large pockets or the magnetic closures because it's hard to get to my wallet. It's also bulky. I DO like the side pockets that I can put my water bottle in though!

Here's what I imagine I'll be carrying with me:
Diapers in two sizes (more newborn then toddler though!)
Diaper Wipes
Changing Pad
Extra outfit for baby
Blanket
1-2 small board books
Small Snack Container
Small Sippy Cup
Water Bottle for me
My stuff (checkbook, large wallet, pen, handkerchief, chapstick)

Please give me some recommendations for diaper bags that I might like and would fit my needs!

DAKnits
02-20-2007, 09:34 PM
How about...

Lexie Barnes Superstar
Ju Ju Be Packabe or Be All
Skip Hop Double Duo
Posh Baby Ultimate

I have a 2 1/2 year old and you can't imagine how much entertainment I have to bring with me to keep the peace! That alone requires a big bag!

daisysue62
02-20-2007, 11:17 PM
I know what you mean about having to bring a ton of entertainment for my toddler, but she usually carries her baby with her at all times and that's a huge help!