PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Dash, Ju Ju Be or Dadgear?

caseyl
02-22-2007, 09:27 AM
Oh my goodness, it seems I have caught the diaper bag disease. :) I am having a hard time deciding between the skip hop Dash, Ju Ju Be Packabe, Be All, or JJB Line (new messaenger one for dads)OR the dad gear messanger, or sport bag.

I THINK this is what I need:
* Washable (is the new JuJu B Line washable? Can you throw the Dash in the washing machine?

* Big enough (1 baby, coming soon), but not too big. I am a novice so I have no idea how big is about right.

Someone said the Dadgear bad was no good- can't wear it over the shoulder, detachable velcro flap was odd, and it was very big.... does anyone have this bag and love it?

* Not too heavy

* I have a Peg Pergo Aria, and want to be able to attach it (I read I can use those mini carbiners...)

As for the Ju Ju Be's does anyone have the new "dad" bag? is it as good as the Packabe or Be All?

Thank you SO much- I am at the tail end of 9 months and getting a bit nutty....

kbrooks
02-23-2007, 12:57 PM
I just got the Dadgear messenger bag. I haven't used it yet because I'm probably going to return it. It is very big, which is what I wanted, and I love the special wipes pocket which dispenses wipes directly from the front of the bag. My biggest complaint is that it has two large velcro strips that keep the front flap closed and they are SO LOUD when you pull it open. It would wake a sleeping giant, nevermind baby nearby in the stroller.

sassygirl
02-23-2007, 01:36 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy!!! I have the Ju-Ju-Be packabe and it is definitely washable! That is one of the reasons why I bought it. Stick it in the washing machine on gentle and then line dry and it comes out as good as new. Also, the Teflon coating helps repel spills and stains. I think the JJB dad messenger looks cool too. Haven't tried it though. Check out the pink room at www.ju-ju-be.com and ask someone else if they have the messenger. It is a great forum to get answers to your questions.

Good luck!