PDA

View Full Version : please help me pick a fanci free wristlet color

sophiesmom
02-28-2007, 10:17 PM
trying to decide between the circles one, velvet ribbon, or whimsical flowers... anyone have any of these??

thanks!

Twin Mom
03-01-2007, 02:06 PM
I wasn't wild about any of the choices but wanted one so I was deciding between the circles and whimsical flowers. I almost went with circles but it has brass hardware which I don't really like so I got whimsical flowers. It's actually cuter than I thought IRL.

HTH.

sophiesmom
03-01-2007, 04:17 PM
thanks! i didn't even notice the difference in hardware colors! i like the flowers, and the daisies too. ???

floridamommy
03-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Oh gosh,,,,I never even noticed hardware. I was not wild about any of the patterns either. I actually ordered the circles on Monday. But I am a brown/bronze autumnal shades person, so I figured that one would work best for me. Will be interested to see what I think of it when it arrives. I liked the fact that it had the cell-phone area as well as several credit card slots as compared to some of the other wristlets out there. Heather

sophiesmom
03-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Yes, i like the set up. i need something that i can throw in the diaper bag and then back into my purse, so everything will be together! i plan on putting all my extra cards (supermarket, etc) into another holder and leaving in my purse.

i still haven't decided which pattern! ha ha!

let me know how you like your circles!

sophiesmom
03-01-2007, 10:32 PM
I just noticed on the fanci free site they have solid color ones (outside) and print inside... Hmmmmmmm

I also want a diaper pouch, so i could do a solid wristlet and printed pouch. Or a printed wristlet and get a matching solid pouch somewhere else.

Why are decisions always so hard? ;-)

sophiesmom
03-07-2007, 01:23 PM
i orderd the raining daisies! hopefully i'll like it and it will work for me. :-)

sophiesmom
03-09-2007, 03:27 PM
well, it arrived and i don't like it. it's really big, and really floppy. i think it's getting returned! oh well!

sophiesmom
03-09-2007, 03:27 PM
well, it arrived and i don't like it. it's really big, and really floppy. i think it's getting returned! oh well!