PDA

View Full Version : Restuarant High Chair cover for Rubbermaid highchairs

nmosur
03-01-2007, 10:58 PM
I was at TGI Friday's last week and the Infantino High Chair cover that I have was too small for the high chair the retuarant had - they have the plastic rubbermaid chair (I am not too thrilled with the way it fits the regular wooden chair either). Any idea which cover will fit this chair??

Thanks
Naveena

Lilysmom06
03-02-2007, 04:39 PM
I have used our shopping cart cover (the Clean Shopper, I think) on both wooden and plastic highchairs, and it covers everything well. I bought it at TJ Maxx for about $20, and it works well on carts too! :) Usually, we put DD in a foldable booster we have, because she seems so low when she is in the highchairs.

HTH!

Kathy

nmosur
03-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Neat!! This way I won't have to buy two different covers - I can use it for both the high chair and shopping cart.

Thanks
Naveena

gina
03-03-2007, 05:02 PM
I was thinking of getting the infantino cover. I recently saw it at target. It said it can go over a shopping cart also. Is that the same one? I am wondering whether to get it or not. I just don't know if I want to lug something else around with me. My diaper bag is overflowing now.

Gina

DD 15 yr Jade
DD 12 mo - Happy First Birthday Olivia!

nmosur
03-03-2007, 08:59 PM
I got the one that was just for the high chair and i didn't like it. It was very snug on the wooden high chair and no matter how much we tried we couldn't get it to fit like it shows on the box. The waitress who helped us with it wasn't able to fit it properly either - and she said that she has worked with a lot of highchair covers. After this experience I don't think I am going to buy anything made by Infantino - I don't like the quality of their toys either.

Naveena

tylersmama
03-07-2007, 10:18 AM
I have a Kozypal cart cover and I LOVE it! It's super cute and definitely big enough to fit any high chair and mosts shopping carts. They are made by a work at home mom. They're a little more expensive than the ones that you can buy at target or BRU, but it's so much more stylish, well-made, and with great features that I think it's well worth it. www.kozypalcartcovers.com . I think the website is down for maintenance right now, but is supposed to be back up sometime tomorrow.

amiemarie7
03-13-2007, 08:26 AM
i used a shopping cart/high chair cover for awhile but then i realized it only got dirty when we ate, so i was washing it alot. also, most of the dual covers are thick(except the clean shopper), so as she got bigger, esp in the winter with thicker clothing and shoes, it became harder to pull her out. i then bought the eddie bauer high chair cover from target. its blue and very thin wipewable material. it fold up into itself and is very compact so can actual fit in a diaper bag. it fits on every chair i try. now its not as easy as throwing a shopping cart cover over the chair as a shopping cart cover is much larger than a high chair so it just drapes over it. but the eddie bauer works for me! now my newer shopping cart cover is in new condition and has never been washed since its never used to eat. with my next, i will have 2 cushy shopping cart covers, an inexpensive one for highchairs for when she is very young and a more expensive, nicer material one for carts. but as soon as she is around a year, ill use the eddie bauer for highchairs(fisher price also makes the same exact one).