PDA

View Full Version : Which Skip Hop?

mumof3totz
03-02-2007, 01:24 PM
I'm trying to figure out which Skip Hop to get. I have 3 tikes, and were trying for #4. Whether or not that happens, I'll still need a bag to hold lots of stuff. Also, I never seen these bags in person, and need help choosing a color. I was think about getting the duo denim bag with the matching denim pronto. Is that too much denim?

Any advice or comments would greatly be appreciated!

inmypjs
03-02-2007, 09:16 PM
I just got the Skip Hop Dash in denim and it is really great. The denim color and the red lining are so cute. I have not personally seen the other colors, but I've been told that the canvas ones are not as soft as the denim. I also think the denim will hide dirt very well. The consensus around here seems to be that the Dash is more functional than the Duo - better organized and easier to find things. Less "black hole" syndrome because it's not as deep. I think the denim pronto would go nicely. Not sure what colors it comes in because I haven't looked at it myself, but Uptown Stripe might be a nice contrast, or red. Good luck!

samantha546
03-03-2007, 03:27 AM
I personally wasn't into the Denim but it's a personal preference thing (plus I can't do the denim jeans with denim jean jacket AND a denim diaper bag! LOL).

I had the Dash before but returned it because I didn't like how stiff it was and there was something else but I can't remember what. I think it was the flap which kept me for being able to stuff things inside and that it didn't have much flexibility. I just purchased the Duo Glam which the only reason was because the Canvas fabrics have velcros and I'm not a velcro fan. Though now, I think the Duo Glam is too much like my LB Darling bag!

If you're looking to pack for 3, possibly 4, maybe you should check out the Double.

The yahoo babybags group is notorious for better advice.. be careful though, it's addicting! ;)