PDA

View Full Version : PPB Sample Sale

baileybris
03-16-2007, 03:06 PM
Hi everyone!! I just posted this on the Yahoo Diaper Bag board but thought you guys might want to know too!

I wasn't sure if I was going to make it to the sale today since my doctor told me Tuesday at my appointment that my blood pressure was high and he may have to put me on bed rest. Luckily I went back in yesterday and everything was fine! So I didn't have to miss out on the sale after all. I just got home and I have to tell you that they had the BEST stuff! I got a Coco Roll Touring Tote and picked up a Coconut Roll Boxy Backpack. They ran out of Touring Totes while I was there but I heard some of the girls that worked there say that the next shipment of Touring Totes would make it there by tomorrow morning. My friend Jill just called me too (she was there after me) and she said they had Touring Totes from their new line out right then. I can't believe I missed that! I made her get me the Lemon Grass one though. The Touring Totes and the Shoulder Bags were all $70.00, the Boxy Backpacks were $65, the Toddler Totes were $40 and all the blankets were $25. If I can con my husband into it I may have him bring me back tomorrow morning. I don't want to miss out on more Touring Totes! It was so busy this morning! Tomorrow is probably going to be even more so! Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know how exciting it was. I'm sorry I couldn't pick anything up for anyone. I just wasn't sure if I was going to get to go.

Bailey

turtlejd
03-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Wow! What great deals! Thanks for the update. :)

gatorsmom
03-17-2007, 08:57 AM
Where are the sales? Is it the PPB website? I guess I don't understand where to buy them.

Also, where is this Yahoo Diaper Bag Board? I did a search on Yahoo and didn't see it.

Thanks!

Lisa
Mom to Gator July 2003
And Cha-Cha July 2005

amiemarie7
03-17-2007, 10:23 PM
no you have to be there in person in CA. im sure there will be tons of bags coming up on ebay sold as first quality even though they are from the sale. happens every year.

baileybris
03-22-2007, 05:18 PM
Hi Lisa,

The Yahoo Group I was talking about is here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/

Hope that helps!

Bailey