PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Bagg vs Floppy Seat

PAfirsttimemom
03-19-2007, 09:12 AM
I have a BRU gift card to use, and I'm thinking I'd like to buy a cart cover. BRU carries the Buggy Bagg and Floppy Seat, I think. Anyone have experience with these? What are the advantages and disavantages of both? My DS is 12 months old. Is it still worth it to buy a cart cover? At what age would you stop using one?

Thanks!

kahagado
03-26-2007, 12:12 PM
I don't know anything about the Buggy Bagg but I love our Floppy Seat. DD is now 23 months old and we have used it since she was 7 months old. It can be used in shopping carts and restaurant highchairs. I now it's kind of pricey but I can't imagine putting DD in a shopping cart without it.

Kim

MNmomtobe
03-26-2007, 10:20 PM
We just got the Clean Shopper. How does the Floppy Seat compare? I know it is more plush. Can you put it on one-handed?

tchrmom13
03-27-2007, 08:57 PM
I LOVE MY BUGGY BAGG!!!!!!!!!!! Everytime I am out shopping I get comments on it and I LOVE IT! I especially like the ability to put a bottle, extra diaper, wipes, outfit, snacks, wallet, coupons, and cell phone in the zippered compartments. No kidding I really fit all that in the zippered compartments. Then I have no diaper bag or purse while shopping, its all there within easy reach. The Buggy Bagg is very well padded too - DS has even fallen asleep and laid his head down on one side (for a short time of course). Also one thing I like about it is that I can put snacks on the fabric right in front of DS (a few at a time) and he happily munches away while we shop.

However, it is not the greatest when it comes to a high chair cover. You really have to stuff the padding down to make your DC fit.

Any questions... let me know.

Heather
Mommy to William 3/20/06

ETC: Oops, got DS's birth year wrong at first.