PDA

View Full Version : what diaper bags are designed to hook onto the stroller (w/ special hooks that either come w/ the bag or sold separately)?

lincolnparkafterdark
03-29-2007, 12:14 PM
I know that Fleurville ones do (but they seem plastic-y- right?) and Skip Hops (canvas, again, not crazy about the fabric).

What other brands?

TIA!

julieakc
03-30-2007, 10:34 PM
Off the top of my head:

1) Silverline Fling

2) Lexie Barnes Darling

3) Lexie Barnes Duchess (backpack style)

4) Bumblebag Madeline (backpack style, but I think it might have a messenger strap too?)

5) The newer versions of the Jujube bags (BeSmart and Packabe, at least) have clips on the sides which you can buy your own stroller hooks to use with (Jujube's hooks are still pending)

I think maybe some of the Reese Li's (hope that's the right spelling) have stroller straps.

I think there are a couple others out there, but I can't recall right now. BTW, look at the Skip Hop Duo Glam...it's not canvas like the other bags....also Skip Hop has Cord bags and denim (in case you feel better about those fabrics).

HTH,

lincolnparkafterdark
03-31-2007, 04:27 PM
I have seen some that are little loops that have the hooks on the ends. Where to buy those?

thank you so much for your recs, i'm going to look for that skip hop glam one.

julieakc
03-31-2007, 10:55 PM
You can buy the independent hooks at:

http://stores.kiwi-kid.com/-strse-05%5C-cln--BAGS-cln-Diaper-Bags-for-Mom-cln--dsh--dsh-Accessories/Categories.bok

Some people also just buy carbiner (sp?) clips and use those.

Have fun shopping!

supercalifragilous
04-03-2007, 12:11 PM
I know TRU and Baby Depot (Burlington Coat Factory) carry Stroller Swivlers. They're not as secure as the caribiners that OT posted but they've come in handy for hanging shopping bags and my diaper bag. I think it'd be quicker to disengage/remove the diaper bag but while you're driving the stroller around, it's just as secure - I've never had it fall off or anything.

MNmomtobe
04-04-2007, 01:06 AM
I have the Stoller J hooks from Kiwi-kid from that link you posted. I found that the hooks are too small themselves to put most straps through- so I just put carabiners on the J hooks, then I put the diaper straps through the carabiners. Works pretty well. On the Peg Perego strollers, you can just put the carabiners on the plastic hooks that are built onto the stroller frame below the handles.