PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop bags

jacobsmommy
04-02-2007, 06:55 PM
For those of you with a Skip Hop bag, which model do you prefer? I have a 22 month old son and do not want anything too big, but also need something with a fair amount of space. My current bags simply do not work. I just bought a Fluerville tote, but when I transferred everything from my current bag it was too fat (I might need to reorganize). I am petite so I do not want to carry around a gigantic bag. I would appreciate any input.

Thank you.
Stephanie

klass2
04-08-2007, 05:31 PM
I have a 3 Dashes, 1 Duo and 1 Expo. The Duo is the first one I got but I don't like it b/c it's too small for me right now with 3 little ones and it tips over easily.

The tippiness is fixed by the expandable pouch in the Expo.

The Dash might be too big for you with just one child, but it's perfect for me with 3.

I'd recommend the Expo to you.

HTH

DAKnits
04-08-2007, 07:14 PM
I would highly recommend the Dash -- I have one child who is 2 1/2, and the Dash fits everything I need. I also have the Fluerville Sling Tote, and if yours is packed full, you definitely need the Dash.

Even if you don't stuff your Dash, it's the best organized, IMO, and fits a lot even though it doesn't look big.

HTH!

samantha546
04-09-2007, 11:28 AM
My daughter is 20 months now and we don't need to carry as much as we used to. The Sling Tote is still my fav but we use our Duo Glam much more now. I prefer the Duo to the Dash just because of the top flap. And I purchased the Glam because I prefer the magnetic snaps over the velcro. My friend owns an Expo and loves hers as well.

I would recommend that you go to a store near you and check out the 3 different styles to see which would fit your needs better.

Good luck!

clc053103
04-10-2007, 01:23 PM
I love my dash-I have a 21 mo old DS. It's the perfect size. Love the parent compartment too for my wallet, glasses. It's hands down my favorite.

megs4413
04-13-2007, 05:49 PM
love love love my dash.