PDA

View Full Version : skip hop bags

jacobsmommy
04-03-2007, 06:05 PM
I am trying to decide on a new bag. I cannot seem to find one that fits exactly what I need. I have a 22m old son. Most bags are too bulkly or do not hold enough. I just purchased a Fluerville tote. When I transferred my stuff into the bag it became to bulky. Other bags are simply too big. I was looking into the Skip Hop bags but not sure which model works best. Any input would be helpful. Thank you.
Stephanie

Melanie
04-04-2007, 01:04 AM
I am really loving my new Dash. I have the BRU-knock off of the Duo, as well. The Dash seems to hold all that I need for me & my 1 year old plus some snacks or water for my 5 year old. I cloth diaper, too, so I'm pretty picky about my bags.

inmypjs
04-04-2007, 11:12 AM
I just got a denim dash and really love it. It's functional and cute. I did a lot of research in this forum before buying it, and most of the past threads said that people preferred the dash over the duo. The duo is deeper and people found it hard to find things because of the black hole effect. If you can't decide between them, one thing you could do is order them both and then send the one you don't like back. Come to think of it, I think someone in the past posted detailed pics of the duo and the dash side by side, so you might try searching. Sorry that I do not have time now to look. Good luck!

JustMare
04-05-2007, 12:35 AM
I have the Duo, Double Duo and am looking at purchasing a Dash.

I used the Duo on my single stroller for 3 years, it was a great stroller bag. I'm currently using the Duo Double on my double stroller, I find it's too large to carry as a regular bag and I hate the brown lining. But I live in NYC and use my stroller daily and never remove the bag or fold my stroller.

I'm looking into the Dash as a traditional diaper bag. I love the size of it, amount of pockets and the stroller strap option.

Back when I first started using a diaper bag (3 yrs ago) I used to over pack and could never find a bag to work for me. Then I learned to pack less. I would go through the bag once a week and empty things out that I just never used. I now pack much much less than I used to.

Mare

DAKnits
04-05-2007, 09:10 AM
I had the Dup and sold it, and got the Dash. To me, the Dash is hands down better for finding things and organization. It fits a lot without looking big. I don't think you could go wrong with the Dash. Good luck!

megs4413
04-13-2007, 05:52 PM
dash...hands down. love love love it.