PDA

View Full Version : Which high chair and shopping cart cover?

angela
04-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Which high chair and shopping cart cover do you all recommend? We are about to go to Mexico and I want to take one for my 6 month old. Thanks, Angela

MNmomtobe
04-04-2007, 01:02 AM
We just got the Clean Shopper and Clean Diner by Baby Ease. The Clean Shopper is supposed to work on high chairs too but I found that I just ended up with tons of fabric hanging. The toy loops ended up being too low. So, the Clean Shopper works perfectly for me on shopping carts while the Clean Diner is a perfect fit for those wooden high chairs. I like them because they are a thick fabric but not too thick. I can roll up the Clean Diner and put it in my diaper bag.
They weren't too expensive either. I bought mine at baby-wise.com
I think the Diner was $19.99 and the Shopper was $26.99

KTARS
04-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Mine is from Cathy at sewcuteboutique.com

Hers are super plush and come with their own (non-nasty) harness and attachable pillow.

They totally cover the car too.

I love it. Highly recommend it.

amiemarie7
04-13-2007, 07:46 AM
i agree with the first post. going to mexico i wouldnt be as concerned about the plushness as i would about the ease of use. i personally used the floppy seat for awhile but got annoyed that it was so bulky to take into restaurants so i ended up getting this blue eddie bauer one at target for less than $15(although fisher price makes the same exact one). its blue wipeable fabric so you dont have to worry about getting it dirty(i found that by not using my new shopping cart cover for the highchair it never has to be washed so literally looks brand new). it folds into itself to be carried and can be squished into your bag. i would say you might want to go with that or the clean diner or else you might end up not even wanting to carry it since it will be more things to hold and you also dont want to spend too much money in case it gets lost(most of the fabric ones are at least $50 now with shipping). have a nice trip.

angela
04-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Thank you everyone for your posts. It is really noce of you all to take the time to answer!
Angela