PDA

View Full Version : Sooo many bags....sooo much $$$$.....Can you help me decide??

mommy2cutieboys
04-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Oh my goodness, I've been using the Enfamil diaper bag given to me at the hospital when DS#2 was born 8 months ago!! I have a 3 year old (still using diapers) and my little 8 month cutie : ) I pack : diapers for both ( about 2 per child), a change of clothes for each, toys, rattles, a pacifier, my wallet, cell, keys, checkbook, and carry an additional food tote with snacks for my big dude! I BF so I don't carry any bottles! The Enfamil bag is begging to be retired and I'm in some desperate need of assistance with choosing a a good bag that will see these boys into manhood!! Just Kidding, although some days my bag takes quite a beating! Just from some brief research I think either the Skip Hop double duo or the Ju Ju Be All seem like the best choices for me. Am I in the right neighborhood? The price makes me cringe a bit but it might beat buying a few down the road! Any suggestions or recommendations will be greatly appreciated : )

Sandy
mama to 2 great boys : )

val01
04-08-2007, 02:31 PM
I can't help on the bag itself, since I am a new mom!

However, I would figure out what you want, and buy it from the baby bags board found here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/

Valerie

jgiadrosich
04-11-2007, 04:32 PM
I have had a Vera Bradley bag now for almost 5 years. When juice spills etc.. you can just throw it in the washing machine. I have washed it many times and it still looks brand new. Hope that helps!

Jennifer G.

megs4413
04-13-2007, 05:48 PM
get a skip hop dash. i think the duo double is a little much and it doesnt' stand on its own as well. i have a newborn and 2yo, i overpack and ot still works great. very reasonably priced and you can get them lightly used easily on the swap group. jen at expressive toys carries them and is great to work with. expressivetoys.com.

you won't be sorry.