PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Haiku Toddler To Go bag?

kayte
04-16-2007, 08:58 AM
Amazon has one on sale and I am considering getting it. I want to know how big the sippy holders are. We use the Dr. Brown cups and they are quite large.

TIA

suzhatch1
04-16-2007, 12:09 PM
I had one & absolutely loved the size & style, it was the perfect mix between casual & semi-dressy....however, that said, the downfall for me was the bottle/sippy pockets. :(

I could not easily fit a Nuby size sippy cup into the exterior side pockets w/out a fight. It was just too tight & even trying other styles, it just isn't as accomodating or easy to fit into those pockets. I tried to use one of the 2 front pockets for a sippy cup instead, which will fit, however then you kinda have an akward situation because the messenger flap doesn't really close all that well & the flap is left sorta crooked & lumpy.

I really wanted to love it, I even bought one 2x & ended up selling or returning them both since the bottle/sippy cup pockets were just not working for us. :(

kayte
04-16-2007, 03:03 PM
Thanks so much. i guess I will keep searching for the elusive perfect bag! LOL!!