PDA

View Full Version : Reese Li Cambridge bag

sunnhappy
04-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to post about my new favorite diaper bag, the Reese Li Cambridge bag. I've recently received it after a LONG decision making process and I absolutely LOVE it. This is my 4th diaper bag, and it's a keeper! I even have the Mia Bossi one (my first one), and I like this one so much better. The Mia Bossi is good for occassional use (trips, overnighters, long outings), but it's hard to get into quickly while it's on your shoulder at the mall, etc (if you're reaching in for your wallet, etc).

Anyway, I had a tough time finding enough info about the Reese Li bags on this board, so I wanted to share. The bag is actually a bit smaller than it looks online. I was HAPPY about this, since I was worried it looked a bit large for my everyday needs. I have a 6 month old son and it fits everything that we need for a day out. Also, it's MUCH cuter in person than it even is on the website. Link below.

It is absolutely gorgeous. The top is open enough where I can reach in easily, but it also has a partial tab top close so that everything won't spill out if it tips over in the car. A large back outside pocket, and several smaller inner pockets. I do wish the inner pockets were a bit larger to fit diapers more easily, but I just threw them in the one large inner zip pocket. Not a problem. It clips onto your stroller with ease, too.

Shoulder straps are completely adjustable as far as the length goes. This is the FIRST bag that I've been truly happy with. Thanks, Reese! (And the icing on the cake is that my son's name is REESE, too. Too cute :) Any questions, please let me know! Hope this helps someone........

http://www.reeseli.com/new/detail.asp?C=Baby+Bags&ID=55

Lesley :)