PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop Dash

cpepper
04-23-2007, 12:07 AM
I have been looking into the Skip Hop Dash and have a few questions for everyone>

1. Where is the seperate zipper pocket for the parents supplies?

2. Are the side bottle holders deep enough for water bottles? - I have a 2 year old and am due in June. I plan on BF baby so I know I won't need bottles but will have my own water bottle and Ds sippy cup. I live in the dessert so I prefer larger bottles too. Will these fit?

3. Is the messenger strap a comfortable way to carry the bag? I doubt I will hange it on the stroller routinely as we just don't use the stroller that much.

4. Is it machine washable?

Thanks for the info

inmypjs
04-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Well, I haven't had my Dash for very long but I think I can answer your questions...

1. The parent pocket is inside the bag, underneath the flap. There is zipper on the top seam of the front wall of the bag, if you can picture that. You just unzip and there is a place for all your stuff! This is actually one of my favorite features and have found it very easy to find my things.

2. The side pockets are deep enough for water bottles. Granted the top part will stick out some, but I keep a water bottle in there all the time.

3. I think the messenger strap is very comfortable. I also don't use the stroller very much.

4. I have denim and haven't washed mine, but have read on here that everyone does and hangs to dry. I have only read of some people with the really light colors - like pink or light blue - having some difficulty.

HTH! Am surprised no one else responded as I know there are lots of other Dash users out there!

megs4413
04-24-2007, 09:09 PM
1. as the PP said, lift the flap and it's right there at the top of the big compartment.

2. yup...i put a water bottle on one side and a sippy cup on the other...

3. i almost always carry it this way unless we're at the mall. i think it's perfectly comfortable.

4. yes. i have a kelly green with pink piping and haven't had any trouble.

i love my dash! you can't go wrong!

cpepper
04-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the info this is very helpful.
Carrie