PDA

View Full Version : Shipping from Lands End for Little Tripper

elaineandmichaelsmommy
04-23-2007, 07:05 PM
I want to buy a lt(finally decided on purple). But the shipping is a bit high and there is no le sears store in missouri. At the inlet they said I could get free shipping if I order there. But why when I could just buy it there in 2 weeks when we go visit family. So does anyone know if i can get free or almost free shipping from le any other way. The other problem is that it's going to take a week for it to get here anyway so should I just wait and get it at the inlet anyway? Probobly. If anyone has any advice I could really use it.
tia

bubbaray
04-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Other than ordering from a store, I've never seen free shipping from LE. I'd wait and get it when you are there, or perhaps have one of your family go now and order it from the store, so it is waiting for you when you get to your vacation.

HTH

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: 01/2007

tiapam
04-23-2007, 11:07 PM
I always get my orders within three days, usually two, so I don't think it would take a whole week to get to you.

If you don't need it before you leave, I would just get it there.

-Pam

DD - Two years old!

basilicali
04-24-2007, 12:48 AM
Hi! I just got an email from LE--if you call in the order and mention the code "free shipping" you should get free shipping
here is the last line from the email
call 1-800-LANDSEND (1-800-526-3736) and mention "FREE SHIPPING"

Hope it works!
Karen

Jo..
04-24-2007, 07:34 AM
Free ship code for online orders

Code CSSPRING and PIN#268719263

Works right now, don't know when it expires

elaineandmichaelsmommy
04-24-2007, 10:26 AM
wow, thanks guys!!!

elaineandmichaelsmommy
05-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Thanks so much, the spring code worked and I got free shipping from LE! I love this diaper bag, it's deceptivly large. It holds so much,I can fit everything I need into it if I want to pick up dd from school and go out with both kids for the afternoon. It even holds everything I need for a trip to the playground (drinks and all).
I have one of those huge mom wallets and so I put that in the main compartment and I can still carry several diapers,wipes,hats,camera,sunscreen,bug spray,extra undies for dd,toys,books and a few other things. I'm sure if I bought a smaller wallet that I could fit a lot more into the main compartment. Soo happy with this. And we ordered green,not purple and I can safely say that I can always pick my bag out of the pile very easily now.
This bag kicks butt.