PDA

View Full Version : Diaper bag with Phil & Ted's?

elizamamma
04-23-2007, 07:54 PM
hello,

I've just bought a Phil & Ted's Sport, which is very similar to the e3 with a few updates. Has anyone used a Skip Hop Duo or Dash with a Phil & Ted's? I'm concerned that the bag will whack the newborn or toddler in the lower seat. In either the newborn + toddler or toddler + toddler configurations there's not a ton of room between the lower kid and the diaper bag if it's hanging from the handles of the stroller, but I'd really like to have a diaper bag that I could hang from the stroller. Has anyone else dealt with this?

Thanks!
Liz

suzhatch1
04-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Liz - I think I may have seen you post this on BabyBags & answered over there as well, :) but thought I'd post here too.

We have an E3 stroller too & struggled w/finding a solution. Rather than finding a bag small enough, instead try using a bag w/a long adjustable shoulder strap & hang it on the longest setting so the bag is actually behind the backseat. I usually use my Overland Noho bag when I use the E3 & it works great. The bag hangs right behind the backseat bar & isn't in the way of the child's head at all.

HTH!
Suz :)

elizamamma
04-27-2007, 01:20 PM
Thanks Suz! That's excellent advice, I'll try that!

Liz

heatherlynn
04-28-2007, 05:21 AM
I agree. When I carried more, I used my LeSportsac Deluxe Messenger. The strap is super easy to adjust, too.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04
dd 11/05