PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville ballistic or Oioi hobo or Ju ju be smart??

Pink Martini
04-26-2007, 07:57 AM
I search about this, but couldn't come up with an answer...
I have a skip hop dash. Love it, but I'm starting to be tired of messanger style bag. I was a tote or something that opens quick and easy. Also in a couple of weeks, I'll have 2 under 2, so I need a bag that can work for that.
I'm tempted by one of the 3 I mentionned. Are they big enough for 2 under 2? Can you compare to the Dash? And anything else I should look into? I'd like not to go over 100$(but can if necessary...)
Thanks!

heatherlynn
04-28-2007, 05:19 AM
I liked the FV, but when I had a lot in it (like when my 2 were under 2!), I thought it just looked too "stuffed." I have an OiOi hobo and I love it! It is a big bag, but you can put a little or a lot in it, and it still looks nice. I really like the stap on it. I had a JJB Be All and I didn't like that the strap wasn't adjustable (the new versions have the adj. strap) and I thought it was a little heavy. I'm not sure if the Be Smart is heavy, though, since I've never seen it.

Good luck!

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04
dd 11/05

dsb22
04-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Hi,
I just bought both a OiOi herringbone hobo and a Dash, although I ended up taking the Dash back b/c the velcro on the front flap seemed like it would wake my little one. The hobo I have doesn't have the compartments and pockets like the Dash. The pockets go around the perimeter--1 very large one on one side and two medium sized ones on the other side. The bag comes w- a removable, thin, clear plastic case, a changing pad, and what looks to be an insulated bottle carrier. It is a big bag. I'm concerned that it has the potential to be a bottomless pit. However, the herringbone material is very nice--has structure but is soft and flexible enough to accommodate bottles in the external pockets. The top opens with a zipper. One thing I discovered was that the color I saw online was quite different in real life. It looked like a pale mint and it turned out to be darker mint with sort of a teal cast to it.

Hope this helps!
Deanna