PDA

View Full Version : What is your most STYLISH Bag?

winterbaby
04-29-2007, 07:51 PM
just curious what bag do you have in your collection that makes you feel the most stylish :)

I have a Not Rational mini sub that I LOVE carrying but it's too small to be a diaper bag so I'd love to find something as "cool" to use as a diaper bag.

samantha546
05-01-2007, 07:09 PM
I think there's a NR diaper bag too which is supposed to be bigger! Have you also thought about the Mia Bossi?

zephyr
05-03-2007, 11:30 AM
My most stylish bag is a Wendy Bellissimo brand from BRU. That is the only place they're sold. It is a brown/gold tapestry bag and it's GORGEOUS! I get many compliments on it! Also it's the perfect size, has pockets for everything and you can definitely fit an extra pair of clothes, blankie, etc. It's a messenger style bag.
Zephyr

tobycat
05-03-2007, 12:12 PM
Right now I am using a Furla bag that I got at Filene's Basement. It is black nylon, with leather bottom and leather on the strap, nickle hardware. It has two outside pockets, that bottles fit in. One small zip compartment on the inside, 4 open pockets on the inside and a large open middle section. I carry my usual purse stuff, a pencil case with diapers, disp. changing pad, wipes & cream. Another pencil case with knitting supplies and right now a small project in a ziplock. Small camera, juice box, snack and various little toys that somehow end up in there.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/georgiecat/P1000860.jpg

candice

winterbaby
05-03-2007, 09:01 PM
pretty Furla!!
I'm looking for something SMALL so the Mia bossi is out although I think they are beautiful...if only they made a mini :)

mrsnudels
05-05-2007, 08:39 PM
i found a chocolate "suede" diaper bag with turquoise lining. made by carters. has separate changing pad and cute polka dots. best part looks like a nice grown up briefcase/messenger bag and has two straps making it easy to hang off of a stroller. got it at BRU and i think i saw it at the carters outlets too.

sharbev
05-12-2007, 10:41 PM
My Kate Spade pink dot noel always gets 2nd looks.
My Caden Lane Mia always gets compliments about how chic it looks but is still good for everyday.
And, my Guy Larouche black signature tote with gold chain is just plain obnoxiously stylish...and also not truly a diaper bag. LOL

~shari