PDA

View Full Version : Should I Be Small or Be Smart?

Niki_n_Abby
05-08-2007, 11:51 AM
I'm trying to decide between these 2 bags. I want a smaller diaper bag that I can also carry as my everyday, carry to work with me bag. Something I can toss a Be Mine(which I will be purchasing as well LOL!) into and carry my lunch and other things I need daily and then use as a diaper bag after work and on weekends. I really like both the Be Small and Be Smart. I already have a Lands End diaper tote bag so I'm kind of leaning towards the Be Small since I already have a tote style, but I don't know.

Do you have either of these bags? What do you think? Is the Be Small TOO small or just right? Would it look funny carrying it everyday(with no baby in tow)? I also want to get a sippy rocket, will it fit in the Be Small?

TIA!
Niki

hudsonam
05-08-2007, 02:27 PM
I think the Be Small may be too small for your needs. Once you put the Be Mine and your lunch in it (depending on how big your lunch is, it may not even fit), there won't be room for much else, other than small things like keys and your cell phone and things like that. The Be Smart is much larger than the Be Small, but not huge.

In the Be Small I was able to fit a sippy cup, a travel wipes case and a diaper or two, an extra t-shirt and shorts, or other small outfit, and then a Coach wristlet in the mommy pocket. Not much else, other than some hand sanitizer. And you have to be very precise about how you pack it.

The Be Smart can fit at least twice as much stuff, and is a really nice bag. I love the Be Small too though. HTH!

samantha546
05-09-2007, 06:23 PM
I agree with pp. It sounds like the Be Smart might work better for you. And I think that you can definitely carry it sans kids-- they're so stinking cute!