PDA

View Full Version : looking for a good wristlet

sophiesmom
05-13-2007, 09:38 PM
hi all!
was looking for recs for a nice wristlet . i want something that i can carry in my purse that would hold:

a few credit cards/mac card/ insurance card/ license
cell phone
pen?
lip gloss
money/coins

i'd like to have this setup so when i put my stuff in the diaper bag, it all stays together and gets back into my purse together!

how do all you moms stay organized that way? any wristlet that would do the trick?

i've tried the fanci free wristlet and sent it back. was thinking of the ju ju be one.... am a big vera fan but not sure if any would work...

thanks!

Niki_n_Abby
05-14-2007, 08:51 AM
I just got a Ju Ju Be Mine and LOVE it. It is small enough to be a wristlet but holds everything I need including my cell phone. It has a place for my ID and then I keep all my other cards behind it, it comes with a pen and a place to hold my lip stick, has a zippered pocket inside where I keep cash and a zippered pocket outside where I keep my compact. The other side has a pocket where I keep my cell phone and any other little odds and ends. I keep all my stuff in it and then toss it into whatever bag I'm using at the time.

Niki

bensmom243
05-14-2007, 03:06 PM
I have 2 that I use. I have a Coach one, very cute and stylish. It is on the smaller side, but I can fit just the basics including my cell phone (RAZR). I also have a Vera one which is just a bit bigger but I can fit lots more, credit cards, money, lip gloss, cell phone, pen and a few other things. It is nice and light and not too expensive.

samantha546
05-15-2007, 12:36 AM
It definitely sounds like the JJB Be Mine would fit what you're looking to put in it. I don't have mine yet but should be in soon. I can post my thoughts when I get them in?!

bleujeans
05-16-2007, 09:56 AM
I'm also looking for a similar wristlet and would be interested in hearing your opinion of the Be Mine!!!

sophiesmom
05-16-2007, 03:46 PM
thanks all... i think the ju ju be might be the one... a bit more organized than the vera!

sophiesmom
05-18-2007, 01:17 PM
i just ordered a brown/bubblegum one from expressive toys (free shipping!)

will post back!!

sophiesmom
05-21-2007, 08:53 PM
my wristlet came today! (sooo fast from expressive toys!)

i love it, i think it will be great to keep me organized from my purse to diaper bag. i'll be able to hold my license, cards, money, lip gloss, pen (came w/), money, cell phone, and even ipod! i like how i can also wear it w/ a long strap.

the quality is great, and everything is so well thought out. now of course i am thinking about a ju ju be diaper bag!