PDA

View Full Version : Fleurvilles at Nordstrom Rack

theamazingtrace
05-16-2007, 10:56 PM
I didn't get a good look, but there were a TON of Fleurvilles at Nordstrom Rack today (the Mothership bag, the sling totes, the escape pod). I think the escape pod was around $29. The patterns I recall seeing were the Chocolate Ogo, yellow seedpod, and a solid. Sorry that I don't have better/more specific info to report!

MNmomtobe
05-20-2007, 11:37 AM
Thanks for your post! I got a Fleurville mini ST for under $43 yesterday in pink bingo. I am actually going to use this as a purse but it will solve my issues of not having anywhere to put a bottle, changing pad, wipes, and other baby items. This will be great for those days when I pick up DD after work but want to go somewhere on the way home (but left my big diaper bag at home). The mini ST is the perfect size for this! :)

BTW, the Nordstrom Rack also had other prints in the mini ST; a few escape pods for $24.97, some mini Motherships (had lots of the denim grommet), and a bunch of black cord Skip Hop duos.

kathsmom
05-21-2007, 09:18 AM
I also wanted to thank you for letting us know! I bought a Mini Sling tote in Pink Bingo as well. However, none of the Mini ST's had any accessories in them (messenger strap, O-rings, wipes case, bottle holder). It did have a changing pad, but for $42.97, I wasn't complaining. My Nordstrom Rack also had the Escape Pods, Mini Motherships and Skip Hop Duos in corduroy.

Thanks again!

MNmomtobe
05-22-2007, 12:38 AM
Yes, I believe the accessories you mentioned only come with the regular sized sling totes.

BabyBoo
05-22-2007, 02:01 PM
I dragged my 2 DDs with me yesterday morning to the only Nordstrom Rack here and they didn't have one Mini ST :( I would have loved it in Chocolate Ogo or Pink Bingo too. Maybe it's all sold out already?

MNmomtobe
05-22-2007, 11:04 PM
Honestly, I would keep checking back. I know it is near impossible with the kiddos with you though. I think Nordstrom Rack probably gets a shipment in here and there. I say this because it seems like Fleurville is clearancing out many of the mini sling totes. They are even priced down on the Fleurville website.