PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me find a handbag?

Sangiovese
05-23-2007, 02:05 PM
Or send me to a message board that can? There seems to be a lot of knowledge about bags in general, so I thought someone here may be able to help.

I would like a single strap and a zipper on the main compartment. I would like at least one pocket (zippered or not on the outside). I would organizng pockets on the inside, but I'm considering buying pouches (like a cosmetic pouch). I would like to fit a small calendar/organizer thing, but I haven't bought one yet. I am looking for one that has a calendar/shopping list/task list. I guess that I'm looking for a fairly large bag. I also have a small photo booklet that I need to carry (has coupons). And I'd like to spend less than $100.

I also have a small wallet that I would like to fit (I don't want the wallet-built-in feature).

I'm not picky about style. I've even been looking at travel bags (like Overland Equipment). I just don't want it to look dated in a year.

Thanks!

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
05-23-2007, 03:06 PM
I've been using the Overland Loie for about a year now, and it suits me fine. Meets your requirements. Has more of a "sporty" look to it.

Sangiovese
05-23-2007, 04:22 PM
I've been looking at that and the Juno online. Have you seen the Juno in person? I kind of like the look of it better than the Loie, but I want usable. I could go with either. I might get both at bagsbuy.com, and send one back. They have free return shipping. Did you get yours in black? It seems standard, but I like the colors. My last few handbags have been green or red, and they seem to at least "go with" most things. Thanks for your help.