PDA

View Full Version : New mom here. What's the verdict on Coach diaper bags? I'd like something stylish. Any other recs ...

threeapples
05-29-2007, 10:41 AM
that are good-looking, but also very practical and easy to manage. I should add, the Peg Perego Pliko is my stroller, so I need something that will fit on their two-handle stroller. thanks!

gbmom
05-31-2007, 08:50 PM
No to Coach. I got one a gift and hate it. The straps are too narrow and dig into my shoulders when I pack it full - which is often with two kiddos. Also, plan on using it without closing it. The zipper is a pain to use. Thankfully, I didn't pay for it.

sharbev
05-31-2007, 10:07 PM
I hated my Coach diaper bag which broke my heart b/c I have almost 20 of their handbags. But I thought it was way too heavy even before I put a single diaper in it. Lightweight is the name of the game, I think!

~shari

threeapples
05-31-2007, 10:56 PM
Thanks. Any stylish, but better alternatives? I'm so confused when it comes to all the options for diaper bags.

aimeenicole
05-31-2007, 11:29 PM
I really like Kate Spade's baby bags. They are very stylish and often have cute linings and matching changing pads. There are several different styles, and you can buy them directly from katespade.com with free shipping and no sales tax unless you live in a state that has a Kate Spade store. Some or all even have stroller straps, and they're not heavy.

I almost bought a Coach diaper bag, but didn't like that the material wasn't wipeable, even the changing pad.

samantha546
06-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Oh, there are a TON of other options.

Read: Lexie Barnes, Posh by Tori, Posh Baby, Petunia Picklebottom, Caden Lane, Mia Bossi, etc, etc.

winterbaby
06-01-2007, 12:10 PM
I have a brown leather Coach diaper bag with pink trim and it's beautiful but I use it as my work bag mostly. It can only hang on the stroller with S hooks.

My other bags taht I think are stylish are my Not Rational SUB and EK Sub bags.