PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop bags

AgathiP04
05-31-2007, 09:32 AM
Hi All!
I am an avid JJB fan, but have lately been intrigued by Skip Hop (and their prices). What do you guys think of the Dash and Duo? I currently have a Packabe, but I am getting a little tired of using it daily (it gets a bit heavy sometimes). I am particularly interested in the Dash. Thanks!

Agathi

mommabear
05-31-2007, 10:45 AM
I love my dash. I bought a Flerville A7 and sold it because it was too small. Then a mothership and I didn't like the plastic. Then several others until I got a Denim Dash and now have been using it for over a year. With #2 on the way I am getting a duo double. Skip Hops are so user friendly and hold up great and I love the price.

RiaHannam
05-31-2007, 01:14 PM
I love JJB and SH. I was using a denim dash daily till I got my JJB-BeAll but I still love the Dash and see myself using both.
You won't be able to fit as much in the Dash - I'd say it's a more simplified version of the Be-All. It's lighter in weight and has a good amount of organization. I think you'd like it.

I tried the Duo a couple of years ago but sent it back - it was too narrow for me and I hated that it flopped over.

AgathiP04
06-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the input! The description of a simplified Be All is very helpful. I don't think I need as much room as the Be All anymore (I don't pack my Packabe full as often), so the Dash sounds like a good match.