PDA

View Full Version : Beach / pool bag(s)?

KBecks
06-20-2007, 01:15 PM
We will no doubt be doing many public kiddie pool trips this summer. I will need to get oranized to haul the 2 kids and all our stuff, suits, pool toys, towels, sunscreen, snacks, etc.

I would love some suggestions for a good beach bag. It must be large enough for 3 towels. I think I may need more than one bag... maybe a back pack too?

Also, I'd love to know any tips and tricks for getting to and from the pool -- how do you deal with wet gear and what are any convenience items you take?

Thanks!

(x-posting to Around the House)

hipmaman
06-20-2007, 04:29 PM
Lots of people love the Saltwater Canvas beach bags www.saltwatercanvas.com

MATTYSMOMMY
06-26-2007, 09:44 AM
Does anyone have a review for the whale bag?

3babiesmommy
06-26-2007, 10:31 AM
I LOVE my Whale bag!! We have used it several times now, both with the whole family (5 of us) and for the girl's swimming lessons. Everything fit great when it was all of us (towels, sunscreen, water, snacks, changes of clothes for the little one), and when we took it to swimming lessons, even though it wasn't full, I didn't mind it's size at all. All in all, a great bag!! Feel free to ask any specifics you might have. HTH!

Coleen

hipmaman
06-27-2007, 09:18 PM
>Does anyone have a review for the whale bag?

I just posted to Laela's post "Saltwater Canvas Bag question" with my opinions and pictures. http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=32603&mode=full&page=