PDA

View Full Version : Pottery Barn Diaper bags?

lazylazy
06-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Does any one own the chocolate fur diaper bag or the ultimate diaper bag??? Would you reccomend??? i like the chocolate fur but seems like it doesnt have too many features.

my3fallkiddos
06-26-2007, 02:02 PM
I have the PB Ultimate in black and love it! I'm selling my Dash because I adore my Ultimate so much (don't get me wrong, I love the Dash as well, just the Ultimate fits my needs better!).

The insulated side bottle/sippy cup holders are awesome! The key FOB is easy to use, organization is great, has 4 feet so the bottom doesn't get yucky, comfy shoulder pad with tucked away back pack straps (that I've never used).

Since getting my PBU, I've sold my Duo Double, my Mothership and now my Dash because they were just sitting in my closet!

teachergirl73
06-27-2007, 04:42 PM
Is the inside a contrasting color so that it is easy to see everything? I really like the looks of the bag, but I would like to know that.

luvsviola
06-29-2007, 12:11 AM
I have the ultimate and like it a lot. Mine is the older red version, and the inside is gray. I would definitely buy it again. My one complaint is that you cannot hook it to the stroller using hooks because the strap is sewn on. So, if you are walking for long distances with it hung over the handles of the stroller, you kick it and it is annoying. But it is fine for the mall, etc. I cloth diaper and there is plenty of room for 6 fuzzi bunz, extra clothes, a receiving blanket, and a waterproof pad. However, I do not like the changing pad it came with because it is so big. Both my friend and I (we have the same bags) stick a thin Target waterproof pad in instead.