PDA

View Full Version : Air Travel Backpack

ariveraz
06-23-2007, 11:43 PM
Which one is better, the DaisyGear backpack or the Baby Sherpa? I like the wipes and diaper pockets on the DaisyGear, but also like the idea of ergonomic straps and the tough top handle of the Baby Sherpa (the coller feature sounds neat too). I need it for a 5 hour trip that I will be making soon and would appreciate any advice! (My Kate Spade bag failed miserably on my last trip.)

Snowbaby59
06-25-2007, 10:28 AM
I have used my Baby Sherpa for a number of plane trips and highly recommend it. The cooler is invaluable for carrying snacks and the insulated bottle pockets are great. With the restrictions for carry-on and fluids I take a frozen package of peas for a freezer pack. Once I was held up on the tar mac for 2 hours in Chicago and was so glad that I had the cooler portion for my DD's snacks. Make sure you check with your airline for carry-on restrictions and take a zip-lock for carrying your fluids and lotions.

The other features I liked with the Baby Sherpa was the bungee cord for carrying jackets, blankets and stuffed toys and the video camera pocket. I also would put coloring books in next to the diaper pad. Loaded up it still fit under the seat so was easy to access for getting out snacks.

Safe travels,

Lynn

ariveraz
06-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Sounds like the Baby Sherpa is just what I need! Thanks so much!