PDA

View Full Version : Recs. for Colors for Skip Hop Double Duo and Dash

cindylouhoo
06-26-2007, 05:33 PM
Oooh, feels like I'm getting so close to delivery and have soooo much to do! I have the black Dash for DS1 (18 mos). With DS2 due within the next few weeks, I want a second Dash for him for church, etc. I also want the Duo for days out with both and to coordinate with our new BJCSD. Now I haven't fully decided on the stroller color - either the Red/Silver or Black/Silver, but I I'm thinking red. So I want to pick the Double to coordinate somewhat with the stroller.
So if DS1 has black, which color for DS2? I'm leaning toward the Charcoal or Red. Don't care for the stripes or camouflage.
Then for the Double the Charcoal, Red, Navy or Black. Should I repeat any of the colors for the 3 bags? If I get a red double to go with the stroller is that too much red? BTW I have not seen the colors for the stroller or Skip Hops, so I'm not sure if the reds would even coordinate. I know, way overthinking all this. But I knew ya'll would understand. I'd appreciate any thoughts. TIA!

nfowife
06-27-2007, 01:24 PM
How about the charcoal with red accents? That would go with the stroller but not be too matchy if you get the red one. I have the black BJCSD and I love it!! I use my ocean stripe SHDD with it and it looks great!