PDA

View Full Version : JJB Be All/Packabe v. Bumble Jessica v. Posh B Ultimate

oakland
07-20-2007, 02:10 PM
I'm considering the Bumble Jessica, Posh Baby Ultimate, and JJB Be Smart or Packabe.

Can someone tell me which of these bags is biggest/holds the most, and which is the smallest/holds the least?

Also, how important do you think it is that the Jessica, Packabe, and Ultimate are messengers convert to a backpack too - as opposed to the Be All, which doesn't. Since the Be All is more limited, i.e. non-convertiable, should I eliminate them from my list?

FWIW - I'm not one to wear different shoes or use a differnt purse each day, so I doubt I'll want to swap out my diaper bag often either.

suzhatch1
07-21-2007, 08:49 AM
The JJB Packabe *does* convert from backpack to shoulder bag & stroller bag, just so you know. I think you mentioned that it doesn't, but it does. That's one of it's prime selling points, that it is convertible.

As far as size, the PBU (Posh Baby Ultimate) has the biggest capacity, it is a BIG bag. It is more floppy than the JJB Packabe, however the trade off is that the PBU is lighterweight. The Packabe material makes the JJB bags somewhat heavy, even when not packed.

I have owned the PBU & the Bumble Bag, and I've seen the Packabe IRL. I haven't seen the Be Smart, so I'm not sure how much that can hold. But in order of the other 3, I'd say the largest/most capacity would be: PBU, then Packabe, then Bumble Jessica. (Not sure where I'd put the Be Smart in the midst of those, probably between the Packabe & the Bumble, or at the end after the Bumble, not sure).

HTH a little,

Suz :)

gatorsmom
07-24-2007, 11:22 PM
Just wanted to add that the PBU are on sale for $105 (normally $170) at this website:

http://www.poshbaby.com/posh_bags.html.

Lisa
Mom to Gator July 2003
And Cha-Cha July 2005
and surprise! twins due 11/07!