PDA

View Full Version : Ju-ju-be advice

Tammy
07-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Okay- my dd is almost 9 months old and I'm still using the free plain black diaper bag they gave us in the hospital. Pretty bad huh?? I've been looking on-line at several brands and really like the Ju-ju-be bags. I did come across a Wendy Bellissimo messenger pink camo bag this weekend and liked it too, but the outside is suede and I didn't know how hard it would be to keep clean. Plus I'm not sure about the flap. Anyone have it? Anyway- so far I like the packabe and the be all. I like the over the shoulder style, as well as the backpack. However, I'm used to just unzipping and searching, instead of messing with the flap of the messenger. What do you ladies recommend? The one I have now I have to pull everything out to get to the bottom, and there are no pockets or organization. It drives me nuts. I like the packabe, but wondered if I'd have to dig for stuff since it seems taller? I also like the be all though and both seems organized. Don't want anything too bulky, but has to be big enough for stuff. I tend to pack plenty just in case. Also, I'd like to use it for a long time since we'll hopefull have another lo, so there needs to be enough room. My dh said I deserve the one I want and he's going to buy it for me- wooppeee!!
Thanks for the help!

oakland
07-24-2007, 07:19 AM
Hi. I'm in the same boat as you - shopping for my first diaper bag, and am seriously considering the Packabe and Be All too, so I'm interested in hearing others' responses to your questions. FWIW though, I believe the Be All can hold more than the Packabe.

Niki_n_Abby
07-24-2007, 07:54 AM
I have the Be All and really love it. I normally hate messenger style bags because I just want to open the bag and get what I need. The Be All is great though because there is no zipper under the flap. You just flip the top and there is your stuff. I was really afraid stuff would fall out since there is no zipper but that has never happened. I love that it is a magnetic closure and it really holds. Plenty of room for all my stuff(and there is a lot of stuff LOL!). It cleans really easily, usually a baby wipe cleans it right up. I don't have to dig for anything which is really nice.

I have a Be Mine that holds all my stuff and just toss it in the Be All. My patemm pad even fits in the slot for the change pad(my only complaint about the bag is the tiny change pad). I think I'm officially addicted to JuJuBe bags - I now want a Packabe and Be Small.

Niki

samantha546
07-24-2007, 06:17 PM
I'm so digging the JJB bags. I've been using a Be All as the Packabe is too big for my everyday uses. They're both great bags with tons of organization and it's light colored on the inside so you'll always be able to see what you're looking for. The Packabe is comfortable but when I was using it, I didn't wear it backpack style much. So that's another reason it's in the closet.

But the Be All.. I typically don't like messenger flaps either but on the Be All and Be Small's they don't bother me that much. I don't put anything in the flap (where the mommy pocket is located on the Be All) but just use all the pockets inside. I actually don't even use the diaper pocket either. LOVE the bottle pockets on the outside and throw a lot of my stuff in the back pocket. :)

Samantha